Chiropractic is a science dedicated to the frame and structure of the human body, particularly the relationship between the skeletal and nervous systems. When balanced, these vital systems interact to preserve and restore your health. Relying on the body’s innate ability to heal itself, Chiropractic is a hands-on approach that corrects spinal misalignment’s to restore health and wellness.
Chiropractic manipulation or adjustment is designed to:
- Treat mechanical restrictions (dysfunctional joints)
- Increase your range of motion
- Eliminate excessive strain on your muscles
- Block pain impulses and increase your comfort level
Our Chiropractic Physicians are Certified in the Following Techniques:
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization
Adjustments are the central part of chiropractic treatment. The chiropractic adjustment is a therapeutic manipulation that uses controlled force, leverage, direction, amplitude, and velocity directed at specific joints.
Other Procedures Include:
- Digital X-Rays
- Cold Laser
- Custom Fitted Orthotics